Chemical composition in % of the material 35G ( 35G, 35Г ) .
0.32 - 0.4
0.17 - 0.37
0.7 - 1
Mechanical properties under Т=20oС of the material 35G ( 35G, 35Г ) .
kJ / m2
Guenching 860oC, water, Drawing 600oC, air,
Brinell hardness of the material 35G ( 35G, 35Г ) (annealing) ,
HB 10 -1= 207 MPa
Technological properties of the material 35G ( 35G, 35Г ) .
Mechanical properties :
- Tensile strength , [MPa]
- Yield stress, [MPa]
- Specific elongation at fracture , [ % ]
- Reduction of area , [ % ]
- Impact strength , [ kJ / m2]
- Brinell hardness , [MPa]
- welding is done without heating and subsequent heat treeting
- welding is possible under heating up to 100-120 grade and subsequent heat treeting
- obtaining the quality welding needs the additional operations:heating up to 200-300 grade; the heat treeting ia annealing
Database of steels and alloys (Marochnik) contains information about chemical composition and properties of 1500 steels and alloys (stainless steel, alloy steel, carbone steel, structural steel, tool steel, cast iron, aluminum alloy, titanium alloy, copper alloy, nickel alloy, magnesium alloy and others). Helpfull for specialists in material technology, structural engineer, mechanical engineer, metallurgy and metal trader