Characteristics of the material 50KHG ( 50HG, 50ХГ ).
50KHG ( 50HG, 50ХГ )
Spring structural steel
Chemical composition in % of the material 50KHG ( 50HG, 50ХГ ) .
0.46 - 0.54
0.17 - 0.37
0.7 - 1
0.9 - 1.2
Temperature of critical points of the grade 50KHG ( 50HG, 50ХГ ).
Ac1 = 750 , Ac3(Acm) = 775
Mechanical properties under Т=20oС of the material 50KHG ( 50HG, 50ХГ ) .
kJ / m2
to Ж 80
Guenching 850oC, oil, Drawing 470oC,
Brinell hardness of the material 50KHG ( 50HG, 50ХГ ) (annealing) ,
HB 10 -1= 269 MPa
Brinell hardness of the material 50KHG ( 50HG, 50ХГ ) (without heat treatment) ,
HB 10 -1= 302 MPa
Technological properties of the material 50KHG ( 50HG, 50ХГ ) .
is not used.
Mechanical properties :
- Tensile strength , [MPa]
- Yield stress, [MPa]
- Specific elongation at fracture , [ % ]
- Reduction of area , [ % ]
- Impact strength , [ kJ / m2]
- Brinell hardness , [MPa]
- welding is done without heating and subsequent heat treeting
- welding is possible under heating up to 100-120 grade and subsequent heat treeting
- obtaining the quality welding needs the additional operations:heating up to 200-300 grade; the heat treeting ia annealing
Database of steels and alloys (Marochnik) contains information about chemical composition and properties of 1500 steels and alloys (stainless steel, alloy steel, carbone steel, structural steel, tool steel, cast iron, aluminum alloy, titanium alloy, copper alloy, nickel alloy, magnesium alloy and others). Helpfull for specialists in material technology, structural engineer, mechanical engineer, metallurgy and metal trader